Friday 30 June 2017

My Kindergarten Love Experience

Hi diary, My last post was on my love escapade at the age of 6 (Six).

But what really happened after that remains a mystery....something I can't really comprehend right now...I mean how much can I remember from that stone age period of my life. At 6 years  of age I was probably in primary 2 or so.
I mean, there was no emotional vibes or connection with anyone via bluetooth, television or real life...lol. There couldn't even have been real life connections. I mean, I had somehow set my love and attraction standard for oldies way long before this time and there were high chances my classmates couldn't match that crazy standard.

Wait, did any of those tiny male kiddies give it a try? I can't even remember honestly...let me see...OK. I remember Shayo. Shayo reached me some months back this year on Facebook, it was so sad that I couldn't even remember him. He was really hurt  but then I could understand his pain. 

Don't see me as a mean person yet, my forgetting him just  wasn't deliberate. I mean the guy had grown into a full blown man with thick beard and mustache. Long one to be precise. So how could I possibly tell I had ever met him before? well, that was aside me being naturally forgetful. 

Anyways, I was his first crush sometime in primary 4 or so. You should have heard the way he explained this love after we exchanged contacts and all. I was literally tripping and said to myself...what where you thinking and doing all the while this guy was trying to win your heart. Lol.

 To think of all those precious sacrifices he made...I would spare you the details. You really do not want to know about the puff-puff and doughnut he bought me with the lunch money his father was giving him while he remained hungry and yet I just couldn't remember any of it. It's enough reason to cry though. I can understand.

But on a more serious note, jokes aside. If you are a guy and you are reading this, I have one prayer for you which is that "may your sincere and purest labor of love never go in vain or at least even if it goes invain, may it never go unremembered.

I know its disastrous when its in vain....especially when it's probably someone you really cared about. But trust me, there is a deeper level of pain you don't want to ever experience. Which is the type that involves her meeting you and saying "Sorry, have I ever met you before?" I don't mean that she is pretending or trying to form o. No, Not at all. 

I mean she sincerely can't remember you ever existed on the surface of our planet. Anyways, in case you have experienced it for real and you came out strong and alive, feel free to share in the comment session.

You never know whose life you may be saving.

P.S. I read really hard in primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Feautured Post

Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?

This has always been a burdensome topic on my mind I have always wondered which is right or wrong. So please help me out here. Do you thi...