Friday 30 June 2017

THE 6 YEAR OLD IN LOVE


Who would have though a 6 years old would know the definition of love...well call it attraction or fantasy....I am not even sure I knew what any of those words meant like seriously at that age...

looking down the line that’s when I recall I had the truest form of love. I know its really crazy for you to hear that..I am supposed to be that Sunday school girl with a backpack behind her running around.

So who was this lucky or would I say unlucky dude? Actually it was more like a crush...or what do you think? This guy did not know me, In fact he couldn’t have…who was I? I am not even sure I knew my house address completely at that age. He is a popular leading pastor in Nigeria and had a lot of TV shows. I mean that guy was roughly 6 times my age at that time. Seriously he would have been my father’s age mate and then I look back and wonder, what exactly was I thinking loving him. 

I can’t even tell what my attraction was. I guess it was his hair, his looks, his eloquence of speech and so much more on TV. I just found myself longing for his show just to see his face...ok. Don’t get too judgmental yet. I knew nothing about erotic love…lol 

I just knew I enjoyed seeing his face and wished he could be my father…that was it…nothing more, nothing less. I do feel like I cheated on my father, the man who brought me into this world though…I mean, how can I have anyone take his place (LOL).

This is years down the line...that feeling is way way off me but I do have affinity for this particular guy’s books and tapes etc. I mean they are quite inspirational…don’t get it twisted please, no strings attached…it wouldn’t even be godly.
But really what exactly can you say? Did you have such a weird crush as a child? 

Can you guess who this guy is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Feautured Post

Should Christians Really Engage In Dating?

This has always been a burdensome topic on my mind I have always wondered which is right or wrong. So please help me out here. Do you thi...